[Loadstone] Using Loadstone

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri Jul 16 04:38:26 BST 2010

         Routing algorythms are patented hence their lack in loadstone.
They are also not easy to implement without stepping on someone elses
legal toes.
Perhaps the open sourcing of parts of wfa will help here.

There are a number of ways to simulate routing however loadstone does
not do routing in the same way classical gps programs do.
You can record a route and then feed the route into the breadcrum
generator in order to get it to generate waypoints with directional
information in them.

Otherwise you use a series of check points and navigate from point to
point with directions to the next point being what loadstone provides.
This assumes you have good orientation skills and that you have enough
points to guide you around mobility hazards.
Regards, Kerry.