[Loadstone] Using Loadstone

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Fri Jul 16 03:26:45 BST 2010

It isn't easy but first go to the loadstone site and read the manuals. then look at the tools.

I agree it is difficult to figure out what you need to do but with experimentation it begins to make some sense.

I have yet to figure out how to get LoadStone to direct me along a root but that is my problem. The documentation isn't organized in that way, it seems to assume one already knows how to do what you need to do to say get from here to there.