[Loadstone] groute username and password

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 23:33:19 BST 2010

Re-Register you, there so many in the list who have requested to be registered and not accept.  By the way, when I tried to visit the URL I have for Groute again, all I get is a foreign language page with few english words here and there.  Never even prompt for User ID or Password.  What's happening?

Thanks,
KITT.