[Loadstone] Can I be told where I am?

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Wed Jul 14 19:02:04 BST 2010

Navigation mode, and auto announce, enabled under the functions menu.

This should then tell you when you are in fact approaching a checkpoint, and
if
it's in the list of current checkpoints - as in a form of route you can
define - you could also enable use checkpoints only if you wanted to limit
it to announcing only certain sets of points, but pretty sure this
limitation only relates to auto announcement since think it will still
announce nearest relevant point if you just hit the select key while in
navigation mode.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker