[Loadstone] Can I be told where I am?

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Wed Jul 14 18:07:25 BST 2010

Magne,

Loadstone will indeed only announce approaching and arriving for points that
are checked.  If you're using many points on a route you can easily save and
then reload a checkpoint list as you mention.  Alternatively, pressing the
star key whilst in exploration mode will check a point.

If I ever need to alert myself that I'm approaching our gate, I load up
loadstone before I walk out, perform an area search with long-select in
navigation mode, press select on my "home" point, then star to check it.  A
press of  0 puts me back into navigation ready to head off.

Hope that's helpful!

Sean.