[Loadstone] To the grout author, are there any plans to open source grout?

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:48:59 BST 2010

Hi, i did not take the matter personally. But anyway as you said,
By the way, I actually did not have much experience with groute. Actually
most of the addresses could not be found when i tried it a few months ago.
Most likely i have typed non-existed addresses.
There are people who want to use loadstone with a router function here but
they can not unfortunately the program does not have that feature at the
moment.
Is it possible to translate this groute tool to other languages so
non-english speakers can use it?
I myself would be volunteer for turkish translation.
I must say that i do not have programming or web design knowledge.
websitemiz
www.cepdenizi.net
açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize
bekleriz.