[Loadstone] To the grout author, are there any plans to open source grout?

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:26:37 BST 2010

Hi, thanks for the info, i have lived in ankara for 4 years but I have been
in Istanbul since 15th of may. But i do not understand why someone does
this? Can you provide the site address off list, since i am also turkish,
may be i can check it. Actually i did not tell this to any turkish loadstone
users because the site is not turkish.
websitemiz
www.cepdenizi.net
açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize
bekleriz.