[Loadstone] what is the widest mapthatsomeonehasputonLoadstonewith regard to areas?

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 01:15:30 BST 2010

I didn't use the zip folder so have no idea of what you are talking about. I
just used the point share database and the file was all the street crossing
for that state.

However the last time I tried the point share web site! The options that
allowed you to be able to select the  state, county etc... weren't
accessable as far as I didn't find any combo boxes to be able to select
thigns. At least JAWS 11 didn't see any.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.