[Loadstone] loadstone not working in nokia e71

Laura Glowacki orangebutterfly87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:24:43 BST 2010

I use a nokia e71x which is very similar to the e71.  I live in the US so am not sure if this would make much of a difference.

In the loadstone menu, the gps receiver needs to be selected if hse is using it outside.  In the nokia e71, i noticed in the gps menu in loadstone it was called "assisted gps" instead of the internal receiver most others refer to.

Hopes this helps.  If you have more specific information on what exactly is not working, iwe may be able to help more.  For instance, if the program opens but there is no signal, the fix above should work.  If she is doing everything correctly and still can't access anything, it may be because she still needs to load a database in to have points.

Good luck.

Laura