[Loadstone] what is the widest map thatsomeonehasputonLoadstone with regard to areas?

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 6 23:14:01 BST 2010

I don't think I would go that big! The responce may be sluggish. I tried
It ended up being 36 or so meg in size. The responce was not very good. The
processing time to load the database took about 2 days. Granted this was on
a old 6682 and would be faster on a newer phone. I loaded the database on a
n73 after I built it. Like I said the responce wasn't very good! It took 3
or so seconds just to tell me what street was in front of me. Again this
would be better on newer phones. However this may give you some things that
you may see by trying it. I didn't even want to try a search to see what
happend.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.