[Loadstone] Here is Mike

MelodyMaker todosijevic.ns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 20:28:30 BST 2010

                    Hi friend,

   I'm not advance User. But, if I'm not wrong, you have to configure your
copy of Loadstone.
First, have to check Internal GPS receiver, cause, your handset has it
Simply, start application, and go in to Options, settings. There are 5 tabs.
General settings, Monitor settings, Display settings, GPS settings, There
you have to select Internal GPS, and Sound settings. It need little bit more
space to explain all checking's.The best,
                         Mike