[Loadstone] Here is Mike

MelodyMaker todosijevic.ns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:14:01 BST 2010

                         Hi again,

   Kenny, thank you very much,
around my curiosity, and your answers.
If you aren't tired of my previous post,
here is next one for you,
also, I'm looking other folks as well:
I would like to know difference between, WFA, and Loadstone. Which pluses
are
for one, and also,
which minuses is for other application.
I reed on the other forum, that WFA Users aren't happy with it. What are you
think
about that.
I am running: BT 737A+, also have: Holux1000And, my the best result of
received satellites was 9, but, usually, it is 8.
Could you be so kind compare receivers, BT737A+, Royaltec, and, if I'm not
wrong, something as: Star. The best;
                         Mike of Serbia