[Loadstone] (no subject)

Lois Butterfield lbutterfield5 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 12:32:06 BST 2010

Thank you very much.  I will do that.

Lois

-----Original Message-----
From: loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com
[mailto:loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com] On Behalf Of
monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 5:33 PM
To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] (no subject)

Hi Lois,

Your problem of getting stuck in a loop in Exploration mode is down to
what you have your "Max Search Radius" set to in
Options/Configuration/Settings/GeneralSettings.  This number is measured
in kilometres so try and reduce it to a number that makes sense in your
database.  For example if your points are all within 200KM then set the
value to 200.  This will restrict how far Loadstone tries to search for
points.

Monty