[Loadstone] what is the widest map that someone hasputonLoadstone with regard to areas?

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 02:03:31 BST 2010

I'm using Open Street in addition to Groute, and have mixed opinions on it.
If I go to Michigan again it will be interesting to see how both programs
work.  With Groute, there were POIs I just didn't know were there because
Access and Trekker didn't know about them either!  It's great to have a data
base up like google that is constantly being updated.