[Loadstone] what is the widest map that someone has putonLoadstone with regard to areas?

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 01:58:25 BST 2010

Hi,
there is a project of opensource map of Poland, paralel to the openstreetmap
but with longer lifetime, I wrote a converter of their data to points for
Loadstone.
Actual map of whole Poland, all points (crossroads pois cities and so on)
has 540613 points, it is 46262 KB of database in binary version, I mean
uncompressed ready to use Loadstone database.
I don't observe any problems with the using of this file on a Nokia e52,
nobody from polish users of LS reported any problems with it, so it works.
Of course searching of point can take some time, but for example showing
area is relatively fast.
Greetings, Greg.