[Loadstone] what is the widest map that someone has putonLoadstone with regard to areas?

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 01:54:15 BST 2010

How far of an area is it?  I don't know if I posted this earlier, but for me
the Wayfinder Access POIs reappeared after being gone, and it is working at
least in my area, but of course won't be updated.  I'm actually using a
combination of both Wayfinder and Loadstone, but want to get the largest map
possible for Loadstone, in case I do end up going out of my way for one
reason or another.