[Loadstone] any update with Grout?

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 03:30:21 BST 2010

Hi everyone, is there any update with Groute at all, and accessing it?  I haven't heard anything, and when I tried to visit the page today I was just told to log in, but no word on where to register.  I sent an Email to the person saying that we had to do so the other day.  Any information or update would be great, and thanks in advance.