[Loadstone] Here is Mike

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sun Jul 4 23:22:45 BST 2010

Hi.  I usually put the external receiver in an outside pocket of my backpack.
I use both headphone and loud speaker.  I ware the wired headset that came with the phone.  When I'm walking,
I use the phone's loud speaker.  When I'm on the bus, I use the headphones.
I load a checkpoint file for some situations.  Other times, I just press select to hear closest point.
The battery life on my external receiver is very good.  Most of the size of the receiver is the large battery.

          Kenny