[Loadstone] Here is Mike

MelodyMaker todosijevic.ns at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 22:55:21 BST 2010

                     Hi Kenny,

   Goodness to you. I have more of questions. Where you are usually fixing
your extern receiver, when, are you walking?
Next one, Are you listening information's
on head phone, or loudspeaker, cause,
I'm looking, the air phone
make my bad concentration on the streets.
Also, I want to know:
Are you using Automatic mode, or not?
Finally,: How you fixed battery level?
  I'm sorry, advance users, The best,