[Loadstone] Loadstone not working on friend's Nokia N82

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 22:46:13 BST 2010

Hello all,

I'm trying to help my friend get his Nokia N82 to connect and see
satelites on his gps. he has an -Blue 737 A+ and also the internal gps
in the phone. neither one work. it connects to the gps but is allways
says he sees 0 of 0 satelites. Wonder what we can do to fix it? also,
when he goes int oexploration mode he is seeing latitude and longitude
from here in Utah, the last place Loadstone was successfully connected
to a gps. How can we get Loadstone to completely start from scratch?
And why doesn't Loadstone remember where you were last in exploration
mode?

Thanks in advance