[Loadstone] Here is Mike

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sun Jul 4 12:25:26 BST 2010

Hi.
So far, I've used loadstone with two phones: the E65 and the E71.  The E71 does have
an internal gps receiver while the E65 didn't.  I normally use an external receiver.
I have a Royaltech.  Can't remember the model number, but think it is a rbt 2010.
I use points downloaded from the loadstone point share site.  I live in the U.S.  The citty street maps are public,
so that's what I downloaded.  As I travel, I add other points.  I haven't uploaded them because they are mostly landmarks
to help with street crossings or large parking lots.

          Kenny