[Loadstone] Application for porting data from WFA to Loadstone

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Fri Jul 2 13:04:21 BST 2010

Geetha,

As far as I know, WFA stores favourites on a server online somewhere -
whenever I've loaded it into a new phone my favourites have already been
there.

If the phone caches them somehow, you may be able to get at the data with a
file manager - I rarely need to use an in-phone browser when at my desk as I
can browse my phone from windows explorer.  The logical step, if you can
find a file, would be to get the data into csv then convert it to a
Loadstone format with one of the tools.

I so rarely use Wayfinder that I'm happy to find points, as I need them,
one-by-one from Google Maps or various other sources around the web.

Sean.