[Loadstone] Application for porting data from WFA to Loadstone

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Fri Jul 2 12:04:05 BST 2010

Hello all,

Since Wayfinder is turning out to be increasingly inaccurate in the
pedestrian mode here in England, I would like to port data from my WFA
favourites to Loadstone. Since there are over 60 locations in my Favourites,
looking up the coordinates in WFA, copying them to Loadstone and creating
check points is a cumbersome process.

Is a program available that can simplify this task in some way? Any

Many thanks.
Geetha