[Loadstone] registering for the data exchange

Thomas Seidling thomas.seidling at liwest.at
Fri Jan 29 17:51:57 GMT 2010

Hello,

trying to register at the share point exchange I got this message:
http://pse.loadstone-gps.com/register.php

Warning: require_once(crc16.php) [
function.require-once]:
failed to open stream: Permission denied in
/home/shane/public_html/gps/register.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once() [
function.require]:
Failed opening required 'crc16.php'
(include_path='/home/shane/pear/lib:/usr/share/php/smarty/libs') in
/home/shane/public_html/gps/register.php on line

Is this usual?

thank you

regards

Thomas