[Loadstone] Userid error and How to open osm file if larger than 2 mb

Kennydog hurrikenny at slingshot.co.nz
Fri Jan 29 05:02:20 GMT 2010

Hi,

I was able to download the osm file and convert it to loadstone format.
I was able to open the converted file to see all the points in it. I
saved it to my phone and opened it in Loadstone. I received the
following error.

    Pear error occured

An unexpected error has occured while processing your request. The
information below may help us debug the problem. Please include it in
any bug reports.

error class 	pear
message 	DB Error: constraint violation
debug info 	insert into point
(name,latlong,accuracy,satellites,priority,id,userid) values('city:
wellington',SetSRID(GeomFromText('POINT(174.7810335 -41.2870685)'),
4326),'1','0','2','949375987','20790') [nativecode=ERROR: insert or
update on table "point" violates foreign key constraint "userid_fkey"
DETAIL: Key (userid)=(20790) is not present in table "webauth_users".]
HTTP_USER_AGENT 	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
REMOTE_ADDR 	124.197.35.103
REQUEST_URI 	/import.php
REQUEST_TIME 	1264740956

If I wanted to upload it to Loadstone as points of interest, am I
correct in thinking that I will need to take the userid 20790 and change
it to my user id for it to work? Or is there a converted which
automatically replaces the old user id with the user id of the person
editing the file? There are over 1000 points and I am looking at how
this can be uploaded for others to use in the easiest way possible?

Also, why is it that I can download points from other people who have
uploaded to the site, but I can't upload them for others to share? (Eg.
I could download the osm file and convert it from there, but not share
it on Loadstone as points. The same goes for when a mate creates a file.
I can get his loadstone points, and view them and even rename them, but
cant re upload them without changing the user id? Or is this more a
security caution? If there were more available osm files and they could
be converted into loadstone points then it would be good for others
living in the area that wanted those particular points. Just some thoughts.

Thanks for your help
Gene