[Loadstone] running loadstone tools scripts on xampp

Lex lex at progger.ru
Tue Jan 26 16:37:13 GMT 2010

Hi.

26.01.2010 13:10, Vojtěch Polášek пишет:
> Talkinga bout loadstone python converter, where iare these python
> files awailable? I was looking at your pages stated in some previous
> mail and there is only precompiled exe file.
> That's not for me.
> Can you post some link or something like that pointing to the actual
> .py files?
Sources of the tools are hosted in SVN repository. there isn't a single
bundle to download. You can get the sources by typing in terminal:
svn checkout http://loadstonetools.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ loadstonetools
(don't forget to install svn with you favorite package manager)
the you can do something like:
cd loadstonetools
python osm.py blablabla
to update the sources tree to the latest version, cd into the
loadstonetools folder and type:
svn update