[Loadstone] running loadstone tools scripts on xampp

Vojtěch Polášek krecoun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:10:05 GMT 2010

Thank you, I'll try to copy scripts from loadstone archive with microserver.
Talkinga bout loadstone python converter, where iare these python files
awailable? I was looking at your pages stated in some previous mail and
there is only precompiled exe file.
That's not for me.
Can you post some link or something like that pointing to the actual .py
files?
Thank you,
Vojta