[Loadstone] running loadstone tools scripts on xampp

Vojtěch Polášek krecoun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:50:53 GMT 2010

Hello,
I transfered to linux a few weeks ago and so stopped using microweb
server distributed with loadstone tools.
However, I want to use some features of loadstone tools.
I have allso one question. How does osmconverter in python handles pois
and intersections? I think that osm converter from loadstone tools has
more options - settings.
When I try to run conversion of test.osm renamed to data.osm, it says
notice undefined constant submit - assumed "submit" in
/opt/lampp/htdocs/tools/osm/index.php on line 102
I'm beginner in php, so I can' tell what is wrong.
Can you help me?
And if osm converter in python is better than that php one, is there any
python file for linux?
Thank you,
Vojta