[Loadstone] Internal gps

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Sun Jan 24 12:34:03 GMT 2010

Do you run nokia maps and loadstone at the same time?

As in start nokia maps, and then hit something like hang up key to put it in
background, or just enter menu system and start loadstone, so they're both
running at same time?

If this makes GPS accuracy better will have to try it out on my N82, since
currently just start nokia maps first, wait a bit and kill it after it's
definitely activated the GPS internal unit and then start loadstone.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA