[Loadstone] Internal gps

Kwagga productions kwaggapro at vodamail.co.za
Sun Jan 24 09:31:19 GMT 2010

Hi the problem isnt with your gps. Load nokia maps in the background. Loadstone doesnt activate well with the internal gps systems on n95 and 66. I tested these phones and got the same problem on both. When u run maps  loadstone is accurit with in 1 meter. The guys at loadstone need to sort that out so that loadstone can activate the internal gps. It works like a bomb on the external systems but u need a program like nokia maps to start your internal gps. I know thats a bother.