[Loadstone] Nokia n95 8gb internal gps

Ömer Yeşiltaş yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:52:52 GMT 2010

Hi, i am also using n95 8gb and its internal reciever is not good.
İt cannot get signal for a long time. İf you want to use n95 8gb's internal gps reciever, just open the slider and turn the bottom of the phone to the sky because the reciever is under the 0 key.
Of course this should be done under clear sky not inside the buildings or near very high buildings etc.