[Loadstone] Batteries Charged

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Fri Jan 22 12:50:47 GMT 2010

I have three solutions to keeping batteries charged.  First, I have two
chargers that will work off a nine-volt battery, a wall outlet, or a USB
port on a laptop.  Those will allow me to charge my cell phone and GPS
receiver at the same time.  Second, I found extended life batteries for my
Nokia N82 and the I-Blue 737A+ seems to run a long time off one charge.
Third, I will carry multiple batteries for my phone and GPS receiver.  That
should reduce the number of charges I need until I can find an outlet.

Mike Hanson