[Loadstone] NEW LOADSTONE VERSION?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jan 19 12:14:45 GMT 2010

Hi,

Like was said before, we are unable to give an exact date of release.  It
is still going through testing and the crutial show-stopper for now is our
publisher certificate needed to sign a release.  The RNIB helped us with
this last time and it is hoped they will again.

When we know, you'll know!

Best regards,
   Monty