[Loadstone] NEW LOADSTONE VERSION?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:30:34 GMT 2010

Hi

Is thre a timeline as to when the new version of loadstone will be out?
also when it comes out can I reinstall overtop the old one?

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.