[Loadstone] The degrees to decimal converter problem

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:55:43 GMT 2010

   Hi all,
   I inputed the data to convert about the places I wanted, but whenever I click submit, I get some data, but below it I get the following warning:
Warning: include(../inc/counter.func.php) [
function.include]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\loadstone\htdocs\tools\deg2dec\index.php on line 35

Warning: include() [
function.include]:
Failed opening '../inc/counter.func.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;..;../..;../../..') in E:\loadstone\htdocs\tools\deg2dec\index.php on line 35

Fatal error: Call to undefined function countAccess() in E:\loadstone\htdocs\tools\deg2dec\index.php on line 36

   So are the data exact? And what to do to fix the problem? Or can I just ignore it?
   Of course, as you can see, I used here the program in the offline tools, not the online version of the program, and I left the seconds field blank as it is written above the fields in the program itself.
   Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4775 (20100115) __________