[Loadstone] some news

Tomáš Hromádka t.hromadka at seznam.cz
Thu Jan 14 16:09:17 GMT 2010

Hi, Petr. I think that it's because Wayfinder products were bought by Vodafone. And cause Vodafone is mainly an operator not a GPS developer they stopped the service which they think it's not much earning for them. Like in almost every situation when a good company is bought by some international crap, the services are not good than. :D
I simply don't like this.
Tom