[Loadstone] i-blue737a (plus)

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:30:18 GMT 2010

   Karry,
   I think I didn't understand you well. As it is fixed more quickly after the update, does it do so only at the location that is entered? The question may seam stupid to you, but the thing is that I don't understand why would I enter a location's information...
   Thanks for responding, and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs