[Loadstone] Digital compass question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jan 12 21:56:00 GMT 2010

This couldn't be in the main version like the internal gps. Only certain
phone models have the sensors framework so if you tried to run a
sensors-enabled loadstone on a phone that didn't have this it probably
wouldn't even run. Even fewer phones have the compass. This might change as
more phones come out with this capability.