[Loadstone] Digital compass question

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:18:16 GMT 2010

Hi,
the sensor functionality could be built-in the main version as the internal
gps receiver is...
The main question is of course how many users would benefit from it...
I wrote a python script to test this feature in my phone, it took exactly 11
lines of code, but the Python is specific, hard to say how many work would
it take in C++...
The initial tests are optimistic, the sensor works and gives relatively
stable and reliable results, it has although some humours but at the moment
i tested it only in-door, where the magnetic influence of electrical devices
may spoil the measurements...

But whole thing seems to be worth further research...

Greetings, Greg.