[Loadstone] Internal gps doesnt switch on

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Sat Jan 9 10:15:54 GMT 2010

On my N82, I also have to start nokia maps, wait a minute or two, exit it
and then wait a minute or so and then start loadstone to make sure it'll
work, but it does then seem to stay activated, and don't know if there's an
alternative workaround for that.

Currently I either just mark my own points in loadstone, or else save a
searched for bookmark in nokia maps, and then use the offline loadstone
tools to convert it into a loadstone import item.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA