[Loadstone] Internal gps doesnt switch on

Kwagga productions kwaggapro at vodamail.co.za
Sat Jan 9 08:45:23 GMT 2010

Hi guys i found that my internal gps doesnt want to switch on when i load loadstone. And what is the diffrence between an asisted and intagrated gps? I have to run my nokia maps program before my internal gps starts up. Can you please help me to sort that out? And whitch program will be the best to obtain a co ordinate from? I use google maps but its far off the mark. I use the decimal converter but it doesent help mutch.  If the explanations for my problems are going to take up a long time please e mail me at kwaggapro at vodamail.co.za and put in the subject line loadstone. Thank you for your help guys. Corrie.