[Loadstone] thinking about n82

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Sun Feb 28 23:14:50 GMT 2010

I only really use my N82 along with my guide dog, so foot by foot accessibility isn't all that relevant, but my 6680, along ith the holux M1000 is definitely a bit better.

Primary things seem to be drifting, and the fact that the N82 loves to gobble up it's battery life as such.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA