[Loadstone] Astranomical settings

Juan Pablo Bello ultraleetj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 23:54:26 GMT 2010

according to the loadstone manual you need to do two things besides a
gps receiver:
 1. Set the clock according to your timezone on the gps settings tab
under settings.
2. Obtain a gps fix. To synchronize the times. Speaking of astronimic
it would be a bit nice if the manual can detail what these things mean
a bit, and also explain the bits on cold hot and warm start.