[Loadstone] supported phones

Sarah Van Oosterwijck mail at curiousnetentity.com
Wed Feb 10 23:16:22 GMT 2010

Hello,

I'm a new subscriber to this list.  I've barely used loadstone, but hope
to use it more in the future.
I'm considering replacing my old Nokia 6620 with a modern phone with a
built-in GPS receiver.

I looked in the list of supported phones, but did not find the phone I
am considering.  Has anyone tried loadstone on a Nokia E72 phone?  I
know other symbian 9.3 phones work, so I was wondering if this is just
not listed, but would work fine.  Have phones been found that don't work
even though they should based on their OS?  I'm basically choosing a
symbian phone because I want to use loadstone on it.  If it wouldn't
work, or would be difficult to use with a particular phone then I'll
choose another phone.

BTW, although I'm using a primitive version of Talks now, I want to use
mobile Speak on my next phone, because of the DAISY reader and braille
display support provided.  I would assume that loadstone will work just
as well with mobile speak 4 as it does with Talks.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
httP://curiousnetentity.com