[Loadstone] Inconsistency in Creating/Loading a Database

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Dec 31 12:14:01 GMT 2010

Having loadstone open every database in the directory at start probably
wouldn't be what you'd want to have happening. The program would probably
slow down to a crawl if you did that. What there seems to need to be is a
way to tell loadstone what databases to open by default so selected
databases could be loaded at start up. This is on the todo list but I have
no idea yet as to how this feature will work.