[Loadstone] Inconsistency in Creating/Loading a Database

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Dec 31 02:31:49 GMT 2010

Loadstone will generally work faster if installed to phone memory. You can
get it to work faster on your memory card if you get a high speed memory
card. Not all memory cards are created equally and the higher speed the
better.
The length of the name fields can not be changed, this would break all
previous loadstone databases and we really want to avoid that.
Your text files have to be encoded with utf8 encoding for special characters
to work propperly.