[Loadstone] Inconsistency in Creating/Loading a Database

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 02:08:23 GMT 2010

Hi, i have also something to say and ask about the databases.
I have a file which is not imported to loadstone for a city.
it is about 100mb in size.
I noticed that loadstone takes data very fast if i install the program to
phone memory.
If i install it to memory card, it takes very long time to process even a
small data.
Thus i had to split the data files and created several database files since
the phone memory is limited to 90mb or so in my phone.
It does not continue importing after memory becomes full.
I have to select load or add database to use other database files for that
city whenever i open loadstone.
Can a feature be added to the program to see all the database files at the
same time pasted into database folder?
and is there any way to make loadstone database using my computer? it is
very hard to process large files for the program.
I have txt loadstone files to import but looking for a way to convert into
database file without loadstone.
Another thing, is it possible to change the 75 character limit of the name
fields? 75 character sometimes can not be enough for some places in my
country. May it be 100 chars or so in next version?
My another question is, loadstone does not recognize some letters of my
language.
I can view them in my pc but the program and phone ignores them when i
import to loadstone.
these letters are turkish dotted characters like ç,g,i,ö,s,and ü.

what should i do to view these chars in