[Loadstone] ovi maps questions

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:08:56 GMT 2010

Hi, if the map of the area is included in the program, i think it can guide
from a mountainous area etc. not sure about it.
I am using n82 and e63 at the moment. my favorite phone was n95 8gb which i
can not find now.
You can download voices from ovi maps itself. You can open the program, go
to settings and navigation tab, and select walk guidance. you will see list
of voices there. select english us and it will ask if you would like to
download it.
You can download it but it is better if you are using wlan or an unlimited
gprs package.
Nokia maps 3.03 and later is free, previous versions are not free. you have
to buy monthly or one year licence to use them free. ov imaps does not show
detailed information about the route. You can just learn next turn, your
position, distance to destination and heading, navigation time etc. it does
not show crosses and pois around you when you navigate.