[Loadstone] Ovi Maps

Kevin kwinslow2 at kc.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 01:40:31 GMT 2010

I am using the Nokia e 71 x and I am wondering if any one has a copy of Ovi
maps that will work on it.  I am using mobile speak 4.6 and they said ovi
maps 3.0 or 3.1 would work on the e 71 x but can't find where to down load
the program.  Also, I would like some help with loadstone.  If some one
could call me, I would be glad to give a phone number or skype would be fine
also.  I have questions about the program and how it works, and email won't
work well for that.  If any one can help, send me a email to
kwinslow2 at kc.rr.com  Also, if any one has a copy of ovi maps that will work
on the e 71 x and would be willing to share send me an email to the address
listed above.  Thanks for your assistance in this matter.  If some one wants
to send the file, drop box will work or skype either one.