[Loadstone] Nokia Suite or PC Suite?

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 10:19:15 BST 2010

Hi David,

If you already have pc suite installed on your pc, no bother for others.
Just try out one of these 2.

1.  Plug phone to pc through USB cable.  Select PC suite mode when prompt on
phone.  Once it's hooked up properly, click on this file in your pc and you
will get prompt whether to install this program.  Click Yes from pc and then
all in on your phone now, go through it step by step.

2.   if you don't want to use PC suite at all, then simpler.  Connect using
USB cable but for this time, select to connect using Mess storage on your
phone when prompt..  Copy the LoadStone installation file into your memory
card or mess memory in N86.  Then use your phone and locate for File Manager
and open up which location you have copied the file.  Just run it to
install.

The above 2 steps could be applied to all .sis installations and not only
LoadStone.  The first time you connect your phone will take longer time to
be detected by windows when it installs necessary drivers so be patient.
However, if 2nd times onwards, it should get detected quite fast and you can
straight access the phone.

Regards,
KITT.s